My friend was telling me about these the other day and gave me her recipe... I've yet to try these (I'm not a fizzy drink drinker!) but as soon as I remember to buy some mountain dew it's top of my list!

Ingredients

250 g packet lemon cake mix
50 g packet instant vanilla pudding mix
1/2 c vegetable oil
2 eggs, beaten
150 mls Mountain Dew

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a cupcake tray.

In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until well combined.

Divide the batter among the cases and bake for 20 minutes
until golden brown or top springs back when lightly touched.

Icing

250 g can crushed pineapple with juice
1/2 c icing sugar
1/8 cup butter
1/2 cup desiccated coconut

Combine pineapple, the juice from the can and icing sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.

Remove from the heat and the butter and coconut.

0 comments:

Subscribe